Saturday, May 24, 2014

Flannel Lovin'







NewLook Top, Zara Boyfriend Jeans, Abercrombie & Fitch Flannel, Pull & Bear Bag, NewLook Heeled Sandals, Nixon Watch

Always finding myself wearing male-oriented pieces whilst adding a touch of femininity to the mix. Exhibit A - flannel shirt and boyfriend jeans. I feel like it's just the right balance between fashion and comfort, which is easily my motto every time I get dressed every morning because when you go to fashion school and on your last semester, you most likely have already mastered dressing yourself in a way that is physically relaxed yet still at least look like you're not lying about the fact that you are a fashion business major. Fun fact - my hair never really gets brushed because one, I somehow always misplace my hairbrush and two, it's counterproductive. My hair turns into a lion-head when it gets in contact with any type of hair-taming tool, so why bother?

xx
Ranee
photos by: Anggi Lupita

get social with me:  twitter |  instagram | youtube lookbook  tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment