Friday, June 28, 2013

My Lucky Shirt



  


  
  


T-Shirt: NewLook
Denim Shirt: Bloopendorse
Leggings: Forever 21
Boots: NewLook. Sunglasses: H&M.
Photos by: Anggi


So, I have finally collected enough courage to start a fashion blog. After countless times of self- contemplation regarding whether or not I wanted to do this, this morning I woke up and decided that I'm doin' it... yep, this girl is jumping in the blogger bandwagon (woot!). 

Since it's car-free day every Sunday here in Jakarta (well, only Sudirman area to be exact), my friend (whom by the way took these lovely pictures, thanks Anggi!) and I took advantage of the car-less streets. Okay fine, maybe it was mostly me who enjoyed every second of it but really though, Jakarta's nickname should be 'Traffic Town' because the traffic truly never does die down, so it's nice to have one day out of the week (more like from 7-11 AM) where pedestrians can actually enjoy walking, or running... or ya know, whatever floats their boat. 

This upcoming week is a week dedicated to the dreaded exams. Huff. #collegestudentprobs. I gotta admit, I can be a hypocrite when it comes to outfit-repeating but I swear to you if it were fashionably legal (and not to mention hygienic) for me to wear this lucky t-shirt back to back for a whole week, I most definitely would. Not because the shirt simply has anything to do with being lucky, of course. That's it for now!

xx
Ranee

get social with me:  twitter |  instagram | youtube lookbook  tumblr





1 comment: